Take the stress out the planning, resourcing and running of your conferences, association conferences are one of the biggest member engagement activities of the year.
Hosting events and conferences are an ideal way to bring together members and organisations for networking and education. As such, events and conferences play a vital role in ensuring the success and growth of a member organisation. CloudCentre helps member organisations efficiently plan and manage events from start to finish. The CloudCentre platform is designed around the way you manage events and gives you all the intelligent tools to ensure your event is a success.
It provides an array of planning, staging, coordination, booking, registration, catering, marketing and follow up tools. It leverages member and supplier data and ensures everything is at your fingertips to run a world class event.
- Simplify the booking process by giving you attendees a dynamic and user-friendly online event registration that supports
- VIP registration
- Speaker registration
- Early Bird discounts
- Promotion Codes
- Tiered pricing
- Venue management tools. Run events with confidence, simplify event planning process:
- Set package pricing and one-off session pricing
- Create and manage multiple/concurrent sessions
- Sell and manage exhibition booths
- Sponsorship packaging and billing
- Table allocation
- Mange all financials throughout the event planning stages.
- Purchase Orders
- Profit / Loss Statements
Today's world moves and changes at an alarming rate, most industries require their practitioners to continue their education to stay relevant and up to date with industry laws, best practices, recent trends. Streamline the entire accreditation process and reduce administrative burden.
Coresoft offers the most comprehensive CPD management solution enabling associations to create standard or complex CPD allocation algorithms ensuring their members stay current.
- Easily manage multiple accreditation programs on the one platform and track CPD activities completed by learners to attain accreditation status
- Flexible and easy to configure so that associations can setup their accreditation programs and activities in a few simple steps
- Self record CPD activities completed outside of recognised Education Provider delivered activity.
- Build dynamic pathways for your members/nonmembers to achieve different accreditations/certifications
- Automate the calculation of the member/nonmember’s eligibility
- Ability to expire the accreditation and setup alerts to be sent out automatically
- Ability to expire activities and setup alerts to be sent out automatically
- Generate list of members/non-members that are eligible to receive a certificate via email or print
Conference and complex events are becoming more sophisticated as organisations seek new ways to deliver value to the delegates professionally and socially. The "value to delegate" is a combination of factors, and conference managers need systems that help with the entire process; from research to execution and beyond.
This module enables you to plan annual functions well in advance. Events of the same type are grouped into an "Activity Project" which can be used for a specific Conference, or many Conferences of a similar nature, helping to provide more meaningful information for analysis.
You can create multiple concurrent conference sessions with the added flexibility to allocate the presenter, set start and finish times, price, and venue. Conferences can be charged as a fixed fee, or purchased under the specific terms of the Membership or Service agreement. Charges can be made up of taxable and non taxable components, which will be managed through to the General Ledger and tax reports.
The conference management system provides registration and event management for multiple sessions that are run simultaneously. You can customise your conference by setting up “packages” to create different combinations of session events, offering delegates the option to select the package which suits them at a fixed price.
Delegates and/or a nominated representative can register for as many concurrent sessions as required within a single registration and payment transaction. This flexibility can extend to on-line registrations.
Coresoft facilitates multiple venues to be set up within the system, and enables you to retain a variety of information used during the Conference planning process. Information you can store includes; venue names, address, recommendation and rating, venue terms, capacity and facilities, and directions to the venue. Information collected can be used for planning and comparative anaylsis of venue facilities and sending invitations.
Full system integration
This module is built on the same foundations as the Event Management system. Providing the functionality to plan, coordinate catering and registration bookings, and manage facilities, which is integrated with the core Customer Information System.
Combined with the Submissions, Corporate Sales, Sponsorship and Advertising systems, you can create calls for abstracts, corporate sponsorship, advertising and exhibition packages. These can be linked to a conference, enabling you to keep track of all the relevant contacts, interactions, documentation, billing, payment and services.
The conference system contains inbuilt activity management and costing principles with full integration to Accounts receivable, Payable and purchasing systems.
Conference budgets can be set up for income expenses and tasks to be performed by staff in the execution and management of the Conferences.
Budgets can be associated with the entire activity or individual Conferences, and carried over multiple financial years.
Expenses added during the planning stages, can be converted into purchase order requisitions, and then purchase orders as the date draws near. The task planning facilities can be used to manage and coordinate the tasks identified to ensure smooth preparation and running of the Conference.
Supplier invoices can be entered directly against the budgeted expense item or when added to accounts payable, and be easily assigned to the specific expense item.
Staff times can be recorded against any individual conference which then provides a more accurate picture of the true cost of running each conference. Invoices for customers subsidising the conferences can be created "on the fly".
Customers can browse, book and pay for functions on line through the Internet whilst browsing the up and coming Conferences. Associated conference fees can be added to the customers account in Accounts Receivable, and an attendee can pay for another individual’s attendance as well as guests.
Coresoft handles refunds, cancellations and early bird discounts, and refunds will update to the General Ledger taking full consideration of varying GST rates on the different components that make up the Conference fee.Request Demo
With extensive experience in providing solutions to a wide variety of membership-based organisations, we have learnt a great deal about the challenges faced by the industry and how they have used our software to improve service delivery and internal efficiencies. As a result, we are able to offer our customers innovative solutions that meet their entire operating requirements.
Industry knowledge and experience
- Coresoft understands the industry and is able to provide best practice, process-driven solutions which increases efficiency in your work processes.
- Our unique approach to software design enables our solutions to be deployed rapidly giving you measurable and immediate return on investment.
- We ‘speak your language’ resulting in fast installation and implementation.
Tried and Proven
- We have implemented Coresoft within many membership organisations, ranging in size from two users to 250 users.
- You gain immediately from the know-how of these organisations using the system.
Flexible and customisable
- Coresoft is an open system which allows other applications to be built on the same platform.
- Coresoft’s N-tier platform provides the ability to customise workflow requirements and integrate to external applications without affecting future upgrades.
No Software Hassles
- With cloud-based applications, there is no need to install software or make updates – lowering costs and reducing hassle for IT. Upgrades are automatic so you always have the latest version.
Support, maintenance and upgrades
- Coresoft provides complete and up-to-date user documentation.
- We provide reliable and fast turnaround support.
- Maintenance includes upgrades so the latest features are readily available to you.