All the tools you need to host events & courses smoothly
Efficiently plan and manage events/courses and engage attendees from registration through to attendance.
Hosting events and conferences are an ideal way to bring together members and organisations for networking and education. As such, events and conferences play a vital role in ensuring the success and growth of a member organisation.
CloudCentre helps member organisations efficiently plan and manage events from start to finish. The CloudCentre platform is designed around the way you manage events and gives you all the intelligent tools to ensure your event is a success.
It provides an array of planning, staging, coordination, booking, registration, catering, marketing and follow up tools. It leverages member and supplier data and ensures everything is at your fingertips to run a world class event.
- Simplify the booking processing by giving your attendees a dynamic and user-friendly online event registration process that supports: VIP signups, speaker registrations, early-bird discounts, promotion codes and tiered pricing options.
- Secure, online registration and payment processing.
- Setup classes, capture attendance, link to CPD.
- Venue management tools.
- Integrate the courses to different Learning Management Systems, LMS, such as Moodle.
- Setup a budget for your event and record expenses throughout the event planning stages. Save time by converting these expenses to purchase orders automatically.
Attract, Engage, Service: The world of marketing to you members is changing, Inbound marketing is a widely adopted technique for drawing members to products and services via content marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimisation and branding.
CloudCentre allows you to easily plan and execute highly targeted marketing campaigns that drive engagement.
- Create and manage email campaigns and reach out to members with relevant messaging.
- Track the performance of your campaigns in real-time with performance statistics on visitor behaviour and preferences.
- Easily create engaging defined templates for pages, panels, email and more, be in control of your content
- Easy to use with no technical experience required to publishing campaigns
- Polls and Surveys, Turn insights into action through even more personalisation across every member touch-point.
- Suitable for any size organisation
- In-built workflow
- Version control and archiving
- Integration to Coresoft database
- Create a list of target customer for communications
- Mail merge facilities
- Bulk Email
- Log all communications against customer/contact records
Hosting Business Functions and Seminars is an ideal way to bring together organisations for networking and education. As such Functions and Seminars play a vital role in most industries often facilitating direction and contributing to businesses that underpin the economy.
Coresoft will help your organisation run Functions and Seminars professionally and cost effectively. It provides a combination of planning, staging, coordination, booking, registration, catering and follow up facilities that leverage the information in the Coresoft Customer Information System.
Coresoft allows you to plan annual functions well in advance. Functions of the same type are grouped into an "Activity Project" which can be used for a specific event or many events of a similar nature, helping to provide more meaningful information for analysis. A single project can contain any number of events that are to be run at different times of the year, or in the case of conferences over a number of days.
Coresoft will help manage the presenters for each event, start finish times, break times, and any prerequisites for attendance.
Events can be charged as a fixed fee, or purchased under the specific terms of the Membership or Service agreement. Charges can be made up of taxable and non taxable components, which will be managed through to the General Ledger and tax reports.
Coresoft facilitates multiple venues to be set up within the system, and enables you to retain a variety of information used during the event planning process. Venue names, address, recommendation and rating, terms, overall rating and directions to the venue are retained for use in planning and sending invitations.
Event facilities such as accomodation, meeting room sizes, catering, sound system, are rated against other venues allowing you to accumulate comparitive information on venues to simplify the process of collectinge information for event planning in the future.
Event budgets can be set up for income expenses and tasks to be performed by staff in the execution and management of the events. Budgets can be associated with the entire activity or individual events, and carried over multiple financial years.
Expenses added during the planning stages, can be converted into purchase order requisitions, and then purchase orders as the event draws near, and the task planning facilities provides management and coordination of peoples tasks that are needed for the smooth preparation and running of the event.
Supplier invoices can be entered directly against the budgeted expense item or when added to accounts payable, can be easily assigned to the specific expense item of an event.
Invoices for customers subsidising the events can be created "on the fly", and staff are able to enter their times against any individual event which then provides a more accurate picture of the true cost of running each event.
Coresoft manages telephone registrations, booking and confirmation. It sends invitations, or selects attendees from previous events or lists based on your defined selection criteria.
Attendees can be added individually or using a flexible drag/selectRequest Demo
Dynamic and member friendly event registration that supports:
- VIP signups
- Speaker registrations
- Earlybird discounts
- Promotion codes
- Tiered pricing
Secure Online payments
Members can securely and confidently pay for their registrations online
- Choice of payment
- PCI Compliant
- Great user experience
Run events with confidence, simplify event planning process:
- Table allocation
With extensive experience in providing solutions to a wide variety of membership-based organisations, we have learnt a great deal about the challenges faced by the industry and how they have used our software to improve service delivery and internal efficiencies. As a result, we are able to offer our customers innovative solutions that meet their entire operating requirements.
Industry knowledge and experience
- Coresoft understands the industry and is able to provide best practice, process-driven solutions which increases efficiency in your work processes.
- Our unique approach to software design enables our solutions to be deployed rapidly giving you measurable and immediate return on investment.
- We ‘speak your language’ resulting in fast installation and implementation.
Tried and Proven
- We have implemented Coresoft within many membership organisations, ranging in size from two users to 250 users.
- You gain immediately from the know-how of these organisations using the system.
Flexible and customisable
- Coresoft is an open system which allows other applications to be built on the same platform.
- Coresoft’s N-tier platform provides the ability to customise workflow requirements and integrate to external applications without affecting future upgrades.
No Software Hassles
- With cloud-based applications, there is no need to install software or make updates – lowering costs and reducing hassle for IT. Upgrades are automatic so you always have the latest version.
Support, maintenance and upgrades
- Coresoft provides complete and up-to-date user documentation.
- We provide reliable and fast turnaround support.
- Maintenance includes upgrades so the latest features are readily available to you.