Attract, engage and grow your membership base
Build great member experiences and optimise the member journey from signup to retention.
- Streamline membership processes from new member signups to membership renewals
- Automate membership renewal processes to drive increased productivity
- Integrate member data with interest group participation so you can see how members are engaging with your association
- Add a members only access portal for richer and more engaging membership experiences
- Easily manage Corporate and Individual membership structures, including scaled pricing
Track, record and report all your member engagements
- Online engagements
- Outbound/Inbound interactions
- Meetings & appointments
- Purchased products & services
- Accreditation/Certifications & CPD
- Financial transactions
New Member Processing
Easily manage your member join process, from tracking applications, selecting the correct membership category to making pyament
- Handle many different type of membership categories
- Manage individual and corporate type memberships
- Simple pricing to scaling by number of employees or revenue etc.
- Include a join fee
- Ability to handle anniversary (can calculate pro-rata) or membership year
- Add services or other fees to the membership
- Allow for multi-currency membership
- Each membership category can be linked to a different General Ledger account
- Setup workflows to be able to automatically generate invoices and welcome letters to the member
- Non members can join online through your website
Associations differ in how they handle their membership subscription renewals, CloudCentre handles the different scenarios by allowing you to generate renewal notices or renewal invoices or both
- Generate renewal notices/invoices in bulk for printing
- Automatically email the renewal notices/invoices in bulk
- Manage and control the renewal notice/invoice/reminder forms, unlimited amount of forms
- Setup workflows to be able to control which renewal notice/invoice/reminder are to be used and when
- Allow members to complete their subscription renewal through your website
- Members to print/download and pay their invoices online
Associations differ in how they handle their membership life cycle which includes their resignation process, CloudCentre handles the different scenarios by allowing you to manage the suspension and resignation of your members
- Generate resignations in bulk for printing
- Automatically email the resignations in bulk
- Manage and control the resignation forms
- Setup workflows to be able to control which resignation form are to be used and when
Quick selection of members by user defined selection criteria empowers your association to build many processes around the creation of a list. A list is simple to create and requires minimal training for the average user, instantly releasing the power of the information contained in the member information systems directly into the hands of the people in the association.
- Very simple to use, minimum training needed
- Export lists to csv files
- Select the fields that are to be exported to the csv file
- Use lists to send out EDMs or bulk emails
Website and CloudCentre Integration
Allow your prospective members to join your association and empower your members to renew their membership subscriptions any time of the day via a few simple steps
- Select the most relevant membership category
- Membership categories generated for specific countries
- Members can join as individual or corporate members
- Members may add/update their details and add staff/colleagues
- Change membership category if needed
- Generate invoices and make payments online
- Renew their membership subscription online
- Join special interest groups and committees online
- Manage their communication subscriptions online
- Purchase products & services online
- Search through the member directory online
- Search through the document directory online
With extensive experience in providing solutions to a wide variety of membership-based organisations, we have learnt a great deal about the challenges faced by the industry and how they have used our software to improve service delivery and internal efficiencies. As a result, we are able to offer our customers innovative solutions that meet their entire operating requirements.
Industry knowledge and experience
- Coresoft understands the industry and is able to provide best practice, process-driven solutions which increases efficiency in your work processes.
- Our unique approach to software design enables our solutions to be deployed rapidly giving you measurable and immediate return on investment.
- We ‘speak your language’ resulting in fast installation and implementation.
Tried and Proven
- We have implemented Coresoft within many membership organisations, ranging in size from two users to 250 users.
- You gain immediately from the know-how of these organisations using the system.
Flexible and customisable
- Coresoft is an open system which allows other applications to be built on the same platform.
- Coresoft’s N-tier platform provides the ability to customise workflow requirements and integrate to external applications without affecting future upgrades.
No Software Hassles
- With cloud-based applications, there is no need to install software or make updates – lowering costs and reducing hassle for IT. Upgrades are automatic so you always have the latest version.
Support, maintenance and upgrades
- Coresoft provides complete and up-to-date user documentation.
- We provide reliable and fast turnaround support.
- Maintenance includes upgrades so the latest features are readily available to you.