Professional Services Management
Manage product sales and services transactions with a PCI-Validated solution.
Managing payment transactions shouldn't have to be a manual process creating and sending invoices, updating memberships status, processing credit card payments, the list goes on. The Coresoft Professional Services module enables an integrated payment solution which manages financial interactions for you. Every transaction is recorded against your members, and stored for easy referencing and reporting. Payments are sent via selected payment gateways to financial institution. Receipts are automatically emailed to the purchaser.
Linked with our Accounts Receivable module CloudCentre enable you to gain access to feature rich live reporting and analysis helping to understand the current position of your organisation is key to making effective real time decisions and predictions that can increase profitability.
- Sell products online — provide tax and shipping calculations and allow for promotional code discounts.
- Manage inventory levels online.
- Accept Credit/Debit Card, Direct Debit/EFT/PayPal and even Cypto currency payments.
- Integrate to the General Ledger package of your choice.
- Ensure the highest level of security for credit card and other personal data with a PCI-Validated solution.
- Ability to offer services or products at member and non-member prices
- Ability to offer the service as a one-off service or as a subscribed service
- Ability to link the subscribed service to the membership renewals
- Adds a shopping cart to your website. Great for selling products online.
Many progressive services based organisations today are moving from a primarily "fee for service" business model to a services product business model.
The debate on the advantages of either business model usually dissolves into the benefits to an organisation of having specific service items that can be quantified, and procedures that control the consistency with which service is delivered and managed.
As a simple example: a fee for service consulting facility that helps prepare a marketing plan, will be more attractive to a customer if it can be broken into Advertising, export research, networking functions, outbound cold calling services, allowing the customer to choose which of these they require assistance with.
Organisations using this model benefit from being able to quickly communicate to customers and staff what a service item contains, it's price and scope of work. This serves to improve customer relations by setting the customer expectation correctly prior to the sale. It also allows staff with minimal experience to explain what the service contains, and simplifies the sales, billing, pricing and administration functions.
Customer's today are market savvy and expect to scrutinize before they buy.
Coresoft Professional Services Sales uses the services created by the Coresoft Contract Administration System, to manage the selling and closing of sales for professional services throughout your organisation.
Customers who call to request services such as documentation, consulting, advise can be sold these services over the phone - while the sales person has the customer on the phone.
Operators can quickly locate the services that are available as a one-off service drilling down on the price, explanations and dialog guides used for up selling and closure.
Prices are shown on screen for the service, which automatically reverts to the pricing structure of the type of customer and any existing service or membership agreements (no more mistakes).
The service once ordered is attributed to an individual, which will be used for member / customer retention management in other parts of the Coresoft system.
Customers can purchase service items with points or on account, and the service itself can be delivered through a service professional, fax, post, email, web site, or ftp download.
Customer and Members with a membership agreement can obtain specific services under a pre-defined subscribed services agreement. This allows the customer to use the services for a period of time under that agreement.
Sales consultants can quickly locate the subscribed services available to that customer/member and add these to the membership agreement.
The service can be added for the current year, or automatically included in the agreement for billing in subsequent years.
Sales Transactions Management
With operators potentially selling one off and subscribed services to customers from different points in the organisation each day, and the customers also able to purchase the services through your web site, Coresoft provides a Transaction process that helps manage centralised billing for transactions coming from all these different sources.
Administration operators can view all incoming transactions, adjust selling price or terms before releasing the transaction for invoicing. If one or more transactions have come in for the same customer or several customers that are billed to a common customer, Coresoft consolidates this onto one invoice.
Corporate Performance Indicators
By providing a single platform for management of services billing, Coresoft also provides a mechanism to measure how effective the services you provide are in satisfying customer demand.
Coresoft measures the frequency of use of services, and the people within the customers organisation that use the service, providing valuable insight to how successful the services are.
Coresoft tracks service usage across the organisation over multiple financial years, allowing analysis of sales against usage. By combining the costs associated with providing these services to your analysis, you now have a means to correctly assess the profitability of each service, and set prices that accurately reflect the value provided.
Tracking usage against the customer, also equips your organisation to negotiate price changes with customers, based on meaningful usage statistics.
Selling Third Party Services
Services from other organisations can be combined into service agreements and sold in the same way. This allows your organisation to be a channel through which other organisations can add value to your customers and members, allowing your organisation to receive credibility and revenue from the providers of these services.Request Demo
With extensive experience in providing solutions to a wide variety of membership-based organisations, we have learnt a great deal about the challenges faced by the industry and how they have used our software to improve service delivery and internal efficiencies. As a result, we are able to offer our customers innovative solutions that meet their entire operating requirements.
Industry knowledge and experience
- Coresoft understands the industry and is able to provide best practice, process-driven solutions which increases efficiency in your work processes.
- Our unique approach to software design enables our solutions to be deployed rapidly giving you measurable and immediate return on investment.
- We ‘speak your language’ resulting in fast installation and implementation.
Tried and Proven
- We have implemented Coresoft within many membership organisations, ranging in size from two users to 250 users.
- You gain immediately from the know-how of these organisations using the system.
Flexible and customisable
- Coresoft is an open system which allows other applications to be built on the same platform.
- Coresoft’s N-tier platform provides the ability to customise workflow requirements and integrate to external applications without affecting future upgrades.
No Software Hassles
- With cloud-based applications, there is no need to install software or make updates – lowering costs and reducing hassle for IT. Upgrades are automatic so you always have the latest version.
Support, maintenance and upgrades
- Coresoft provides complete and up-to-date user documentation.
- We provide reliable and fast turnaround support.
- Maintenance includes upgrades so the latest features are readily available to you.